to Web Accessibility
Cogito is sensitive to maintaining an application that is accessible to users with diverse abilities and backgrounds so each individual has a positive experience when interacting with the Cogito solution. With this as our focus, we have implemented the following into our solution:
- Making links in our application descriptive and providing alternative text to help people using assistive technology such as screen reader software.
- Leading our designs and screens in our application with accessibility considerations.
- Increasing the contrast between fonts, background and icons to make sure screens in our web application are easy to read.
- Enhancing our application with ways to make it easier to navigate without using a mouse.
Cogito welcomes feedback from users regarding our application and its accessibility to those with diverse abilities and backgrounds. If you have any suggestions or feedback on how we may be able to improve ways in which we can enhance your access to our application, please reach out to: [email protected]
In accordance with the initiatives referenced above, we are proud to announce that as of July 23, 2021, all screens within the Cogito Dialog Application conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/. Level AA conformance.
- The technologies that this content “uses but does not rely upon” are: CSS, JPG, PNG, and SVG.
We recognize an opportunity for improving the accessibility of our Cogito Dialog application through the mini window referenced on the solution. If you are impacted by the current design of this mini window, please reach out to [email protected] where we can work with you on a case-by-case basis to offer you the accessibility support you may need.